【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Friday, February 15, 2013

【Driving|駕駛】My Last Driving Lesson|我的第一堂駕駛課

Finally,
it's a last day for my driving lesson!!!
The sad thing is it's still around Chinese New Year,
I'm still in a very lazy mood!!!
Well,
I'm still have to face it!!!
The funny thing is been a week since the last class,
so I have forgot when was the time that we supposed to meet up,
and I called my driving tutor uncle,
he told me that he has forgot about it too,
and he will call me back later to tell me about it!!!

The last day of the driving lesson,
I did very bad,
I failed couples of times on the going up hill part!!!
(I was used to have no problem with that!!!)
And this makes my driving tutor uncle said that I need extra one more hour to practice for that!!! =[

On the way back home, 
I told him that even though I get the lesson I won't be able to drive alone first,
cause I know I will be very scared about it!!!

And guess what!!!
he told me that,
"Based on your personality, you will get used to it very fast!"

Umm, 
should I feel shamed about it???
Argh!!!
What to do???
I should said that because of my stubborn personality let learn a lot of things and lead me to the success way!!! =]
************************************
最后一堂可,
还是在新年期间,
都打起劲来,
前一天晚上我都忘记了约定的时间是几点,
还打电话去给学车师傅,
好笑的是他也说他忘记了,
他说他去查了过后再告诉我!!!

终于到最后一天了,
今天的状态很差,
上山的时候一直失败,
结果学车师傅说叫我加钟,
加多一个小时学那个!!!
(真丢脸,因为我讨厌失败嘛!!! =[)

回去的时候,
我还说即使拿到驾照我还是不敢一个人架的,
我需要一个人坐在旁边陪我一阵子才可以敢一个人架!!!

学车师傅竟然说:
“以你的性格,很快就可以一个人架的了!”

嗯!!!
这是什么意识呢???
我的性格???
确是我的性格每次都让我有很多的突破!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.