【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, February 07, 2013

【Job|工作】First Job Interview|第一次工作面試

Apparently I failed my first job interview!!!
The reason is 
"I didn't prepare well enough and little some some that I have no idea how to describe it!!!"
But the biggest issue that make me sad about it this!!!

Felt sad that I told them I did some CAD drawings during my final semester,
but I didn't print it out and show them!!!
(have the feeling that maybe they will think that I'm lying)
but not lying!!!
These are some of my CAD drawings print screen pictures!!!
****************************************
我失败了,
其实从头到尾我都没有想过要它成功过,
毕竟地方太远了,
由于是第一次,
什么应该准备的都没有准备好!!! =[
最失望的就是这个,
我告诉他们我有画过图的,
我有从parts然后combine assembly变成完成体,
可是由于没有证据,
他们似乎以为我夸大来说。。。
(会不会觉得我乱说话???)
说实话,
我没有说谎!!!
一下就是我的作品!!!
两个月,
用了两个月从不了解这个software然后再画出这个!!!
早上8点到学校就画,
上课再画到晚上12点多才回家!!!
其中还要抽空做功课读考试的东西还要工作!!!
现在看回,
真的觉得为什么我那时那么坚持要画得那么仔细,
因为其他组都是没有画得那么仔细,
不想我,
还把它的钢架给画出来!!!

This is the whole design of it!!!
****************************************
这是他的整体照!!!

This is the interior look of it!!!

****************************************
里面的摆设!!!

Actually I wanted to draw the frame of the whole aircraft but end up I just manage have the enough time to finish the wing and tail part!!!
so from this picture you can see how many lines are there!!!
No kidding this is tough work for just a beginner!!!
I blogged about this long time ago!!!
For more details here is the link of it!!!

****************************************
这就是我所谓的机身钢架!!!
多线吧!!!!
单单研究怎样画那个airfoil shape的钢架,
我都画得快要放弃了,
因为那几乎浪费了两三个礼拜来才有这样的成果!!!
要看更多的照片就按下面这个link!!!

Also!!!
One more thing that I want to add about is they do ask me about my senior design stuff since I have no experience at all but sadly I didn't review about my senior design material after I was done with it, so is kind of bad that I can't describe my own project to people!!!
Just want to write down about this for my future reference for not to repeat this mistake again!!! =[

****************************************
还有更悲哀的就是,
我自己忘记了自己做过的project!!!
实话说,
都是去年四月的事了,
加上没有重新复习!!!
他们问到时,
我都口哑哑的!!!

2 comments:

  1. [Lim Ming Yen]还好啦,我还有很多进步空间,对呀,我是engineering的!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.