【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

【Movie|电影】One Upon A TIme《皇宫灿烂》

Picture Sources

A lot of people are back step on this movie!!!
I have no idea why,
but it's you guys have too high expectation towards for it???
or comparing to "non-malaysian" movies???
I do realized that Malaysians love to step back on Malaysia stuffs!!!
Ask yourself honestly???
Is that true???
Not to be scheme to say it out loud,
that I have the same thoughts too!!!
I hate a lot of things in Malaysia!!!
(Maybe you guys will just say, is that so why don't you move out from this country???)
I said it before because I have my family here!!!
But it doesn't mean I have to force myself to accept a lot of silly attitudes around me!!!

These are why I hate about it!!!
If you're reading my blog,
I hope you that you won't do these silly attitudes again!!!

People always care for themselves,
like people won't hold the door for the next person!!!
I know maybe you guys will just do that for your family members or your friends!!!
But, I want to ask you!!!
Is it tough to do that for strangers????
Especially in girls restroom!!!
Those girls just open the door and just walk away never care about the person behind them!!!
Don't tell me this a normal attitude!!!
Hello!!!
This is a selfish attitude, guys/girls!!!
Is that difficult just look back and see should you hold the door for the person behind of you???
Really???
Maybe, this is the attitude that I learnt from the States last time!!!
People always hold the door for the next person!!!

This is what's happening in the cinema nowadays!!!
People!!!
When you're watching a movie!!!
Can you just put your phone in silent mode???
Don't just give an excuse that I forgot!!!
Really???
You touch your phone every second before the movie!!!
And you don't realized that your phone is not in silent mode???
Okay,
let's you forgot about it,
and you want to answer your phone,
can you just talk it softly or go talk at the outside???
Damn a lot of uncles!!!
Love to watch movies but they never silent their phone,
and that's not the only problem!!!
They will answer the phone like NORMALLY!!!
In the whole cinema,
you can hear he's answering like 
"HELLO"
Excuse me, uncle!!!
that's not your house,
where is your respect for others???

Back to the story,
why you guys keep back stepped on Malaysia's stuffs???
I have no idea what's your opinion about it,
maybe as I said you guys love to compare it to those HongKong or Hollywood movies!!!
So you guys used the same level to criticize on this movie,
but compare to Kepong Gangster,
those fake fighting scenes are just fake!!!
One more thing,
the Malaysia's drama, The Beat,
compare to those reading dialogs actors and actress!!!
Tell me about it???
Well, I'm not fully support this movie, 
but what I can say is!!!
drop off the comparison,
it's not as bad as how it goes!!!
Just watch it as a comedy movie,
it's still acceptable!!!
******************************************
听很多都说这部电影很烂,
所以就放底了对它的期待和水准,
但是效果出来,
其实也没有想像中的那么的差,那么的烂!!!
其实还算上可以接受的!!!
可能要对比的,
我都是以本地电影和它对比!!!
可能我真的很不喜欢“结婚那件事之后”里面那种
“啦”,“嘛”,“XXX到。。。(很久)”的那种对话内容,
所以就打从的很不喜欢,
(除了漂亮的女主角和可爱的婴儿基本来说是没有什么看点)
再相对回上次看的甲洞
那个更是。。。
说专业又不到班,
很多地方都没有做到位,
相同的这部“皇宫灿烂”也有很多地方没有做到位!!!
像是饰演坏角色的菲比的下场是什么???
不知道林德荣的容身处的颜微恩卓慧勤怎么能够出卖他爆出他的住处???
卓慧勤在天台跳下来,哪来的水???
坏人这么多,为什么他们会这么好让林德荣他们住在他家呢???
种种的缺陷,
不知道是要让观众很大的想像空间还是不够资金拍!!!
(也有可能是我喜欢想像所以对于不想想太多,
所以对于那些想什么都做到白白的观众来说那是无厘头的剧情)




Posts on this date -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.