【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, February 25, 2013

【Movie|电影】Cloud Atlas|雲圖


A almost 3hours movie,
makes keep on fall asleep along the whole movie,
so I can't criticizes much on this movie,
am I too tired for it or what???
I have no idea about it, 
but the only thing I know about it is the story is confusing!!!

After walked out from the theater room,
my brother check the synopsis of it,
and from that we just know what's story about!!!

A film consists of six interrelated stories,
from story jump to another story, 
keep jumping among this six stories.

Look!!!
How confusing it is!!! @.@!!!

To be honest,
the six interrelated stories are just jumping too much which make me feel very confusing!!! =[
Dones't really like this movie!!!


3 comments:

  1. ops...doesnt sound good wor...:p

    anyway..hope you have enough rest. Dont fall sick ya. Many people fall sick after CNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很久没看电影了~挺不起这个劲~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Small Kucing]Yup, it's too complicated for me, I will take care of myself, thanks for that!!! =]

    [cherlyn]嘻嘻,我超爱看的,巴不得每次电影一上映我就是第一个看到!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.