【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Friday, February 22, 2013

Nephew's Birthday Present

Guess what!!!
My third sister and I have been wasting about three hours in 1U just to get a birthday present for my nephew!!!

First of all we went to Toy R Us!!!
And I didn't find any interesting stuffs so I headed to somewhere else to look for it!!!

After about two hours,
I called up my sister,
she told me that she still in the same store!!!
WHAT!!!???

For those who has been to 1U,
you should know how big is the store,
how can she be inside there for two hours???

And what...
she still hasn't decide what to buy...
actually she has to get one for her friend's daughter too,
so she is apparently getting two presents...

Argh!!!
Seriously,
I hate to choose a present for people,
because I don't know what to buy!!!
So for those close friends,
I just ask them what do they one face to face!!!
Which is easier and straight to the point and they will get what they want!!!
And that will just help to save my time for looking a present!!!

Well,
sometimes I will just see what they were hoping to get,
if that's not very expensive I will buy for them!!! =]

Finally I get to find something to buy for him and it is about 5pm,
that's what I hate,
we were there for almost four hours,
is totally wasting time!!! =[
******************************************
我最讨厌的事就是买礼物,
买礼物,
一个无止尽寻找的事!!!

所以为省时我每次都会问几个比较熟的朋友是要什么礼物,
虽然好像不是很礼貌,
可是毕竟还是他们最喜欢的,
或者就是看看他们最近喜欢什么,
假如不是太贵就买给他们!!! =]

话说我和我三姐一到1U就直接到Toy R Us买小孩子礼物,
看了一下子没有我想要的,
所以就走了出去,
去外面逛逛!!!

过了将近两个小时我打电话个我姐,
她竟然跟我说她还在同一家店内。。。
有去过1U的人,
应该都知道这家店有多大,
你可以在里面那么久吗???

而且两小时在里面,
她还没有买到她要买的礼物,
她还有一个朋友的孩子生日,
所以她需要买两份,
两份都还没有选到。。。

终于下午大约五点钟,
我们终于买到了!!!
总共浪费了将近四个小时在那里,
所以说这是非常的浪费时间。。。
(虽遭的就是担心买到后对方会不喜欢!!! =[)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.