【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, February 11, 2013

【Friends|朋友】Day Out with Friends|與朋友出去的一天

A day out with friends!!!
This random because I just called up my friend
and she just pick me up from my Fadason's house!!!
We were heading down to KL, Times Square,
to watch a movie!!!
Well, again!!!
Got scold by my friend because we watch the same movie again,
which I had watched with my mom on yesterday, I Love Hong Kong 2013.
As usual I told her about it when we were sitting inside the theater room!!!
LoL!!!
I just don't want to spoil their feeling of watching this movie,
so I just keep quite and told her about on the spot!!! =]
Hahaha!!!

After the movie, 
we went to Neway "sing k"!!!
Which is my favorite even though I have bad voice!!!
Hahahaha!!!

Around 9pm something, 
We went to some place which is I have no idea where was it to have a some drinks!!!
But once again, 
it's bear again!!! =[
Where is my whisky???
Arghh.... I want whisky!!! =[

But anyways,
without my whisky,
it's still a fun day and night!!! =]
******************************************
即来即去的方式,
完全没有计划,
就打个电话就这样的出去了。

去了KL看电影,
看的还是我昨天才看的“我爱香港HK 恭喜发财2013”,
不要扫兴,
照管理惯例,
等坐在电影院里时,
等到电影要开始时才告诉她,
她很生气的打我说我每次都这样,
因为上次成龙的“十二生肖”
我也是这样,
等买了票才告诉她!!!
哈哈哈!!! =]

看完电影,
我们就去唱歌,
一个她欠我很久的东西,
哈哈哈!!!
其实不是欠啦,
而是那时我去香港的时候他们竟然跑去唱歌,
死爱脸的我,
唱歌怎么可以没有我呢,
就一直吵了很久,
这一去了,
我就开心了,
什么小气行为都不见了!!! =]

再来就去找个地方喝喝东西,
可是喝的又是啤酒。。。
真不喜欢,
我不喜欢啤酒喝了会胀胀的感觉,
还是比较钟情于我的威士忌!!! =]

This is not focus on the drinks, 
I know about it!!!
My friend is the one who took this picture!!! o.O!!!
Have no idea what was she shooting on!!!
Is not focus on the main thing!!! =[
************************************
还是那句,
我已经很差了,
竟然还有人差过我!!! =[
每次都被我三姐嫌我的拍照技术差,
每次都focus不到要拍的东西,
谁知我朋友的拍照技术还比我还差,
应该是当时暗暗的关系,
因为她很厉害利用角度拍照,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.