【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, February 28, 2013

【Summary|總結】February 2013|二月 2013

Feb 1,  2013 Friday
Paradigm Shopping Mall --> Shopped for CNY clothes with my sisters at Paradigm Mall!!! =] |与我的姐姐们一起去逛新年的衣服!!!  =]
Bullet To The Head --> What a nice movie!!! =] |好电影一部!!! =]



Feb 2, 2013 Saturday
Stamps Collection --> Busying help my eldest sister to organize her stamp collections!!! =[ |帮我大姐做集邮,忙着不是我自己的东西!!! =[


Feb 3, 2013 Sunday
Family Lunch and Dinner --> Family lunch and dinner for Chinese New Year!!! =] |与家人的新年团圆饭!!! =]


Feb 4, 2013 Monday
What's the strangest incident that's happened on a commercial airline flight? --> Shared an interesting picture!!! |这个照片蛮有趣咯!!! =]
Lazy Night!!! --> Express my feeling of my laziness!!! =[ |只是要说明我有多懒惰!!! =[


Feb 5, 2014 Tuesday
Woke Up Late --> This is such an unusual thing for me!!! =[ | 迟到??? 真是奇怪!!! =[
First Interview Call  --> Interesting and exciting for it!!! =] |人生第一次收到的要去面试的电话!!! =]
Why People just love to criticize on others??? --> This why don't understand too!!! They've nothing better to do??? |我想要说的话,大多这个视频都替我说了很多!!! =]
The Same Jet??? --> Maybe some of you didn't notice about this, but I do feel that they look alike!!! =[ |这个不用多说,照片说明了一切!!! =]
日本減重美女名醫教你打造「吃不胖」體質 --> Finished this book!!! Not bad!!! =] |很不错的一本书!!! =]
KO One Return《終極一班2》 --> Finished one of my favorite Taiwan Drama!!! =] |终于看完我最爱的电影!!! =]
Bones Season 8 --> Also Finished my favorite US Drama!!! =] |也看完了我最爱的美剧!!! =]



Feb 6, 2013 Wednesday
收工酒 --> Had my dad's company dinner!!! =] |爸爸公司的收工酒!!! =]


Feb 7, 2013 Thursday
First Job Interview --> Got my first job interview, but it turned out not enough preparations!!! =[ |人生第一次面试,可是准备不够!!! =[
Die Hard 5 : A Good Day to Die Hard "21st Century" Featurette --> Not bad!!! Love it!!! =] |又是一部好看的电影!!! =]


Feb 8, 2013 Friday
Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ 1U --> My breakfast!!! But it was too large!!! =] |在1U吃早餐,但是它未免也太大份了吧!!! =]
Shopping Day before CNY --> After breakfast, gonna do some little shopping what!!! =] |早餐后就是要逛逛一下的嘛!!! =]
Hui Lau Shan @ 1U --> After half day shopping, rest down to have some dessert!!! =] |逛到肚子饿,最好就是来个甜品!!! =]
Inbound Troubles 《老表, 你好嘢!》 --> Finished this Hong Kong Drama!!! |蛮喜欢这套电视剧,套现了很多实事在里面!!! =]
Hotel Deluxe《百星酒店》 --> Watched this considered CNY movie, but didn't feel any Chinese in it!!! =[ |接近新年的电影,看似新年电影,但是一点新年气氛都没有!!! =[


Feb 9, 2013, Saturday
Ang Pow for My Parents!!! --> First time in my life gave my parents CNY ang pow!!! =]|已经做工的你们有给爸爸妈妈红包吗???
Chinese New Year's Eve --> HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! |新年快乐!!! =]


Feb 10, 2013 Sunday
I Love Hong Kong 2013《我爱香港HK 恭喜发财2013》 --> Watched this movie with my family!!! Not bad, can sense the CNY feel, better than the previous movie!!! =] |终于看到有一部有新年气氛的电影了!!! =]

Feb 11, 2013 Monday
Day Out with Friends --> Second of CNY, celebrate with my high school's girl friend and her friends!!! =] |年初二,与中学女生朋友和她的朋友出去了!!! =]


Feb 12, 2013 Tuesday
The Wedding Diary II 《结婚那件事之后》 --> Watched this movie, didn't watch the first part, but it was just okay for me!!! =] |没有看第一部,但是还勉强可以接受的!!! =]
One Upon A TIme《皇宫灿烂》 --> Malaysia's first CNY movie, for me it's just so so!!! =[ |马来西亚的新年电影,还算可以罢了!!! =[


Feb 13, 2013 Wednesday
Look Stupid Taking Photos with an iPad --> Always wants to discuss about this stupid attitude, but it seem like became more and more common to people nowadays!!! =[ |一直以来就很想说这个很不雅,看起来很笨的动作,但是感觉好像越来越普遍了!!! =[


Feb 14, 2013 Thursday
Happy Valentine's Day --> I'm single all the time, that's why I hate Valentine's Day, is not a happy day for me!!! =[ |单身的我最讨厌的就是情人节!!! =[


Feb 15, 2013 Friday
My Last Driving Lesson --> Finally, it's my last day!!! =] |我最后一堂的驾驶课程!!! =]
The Day of Days 《初五啟市錄》 --> Finished this Hong Kong Drama, but it isn't that good to watch1!! =[ |又看完了一部港剧,没有很好看!!! =[


Feb 16, 2013 Saturday
Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons 《西遊.降魔篇》 --> Nothing to do, so go watch this movie with my mom!!! Maybe I'm old already, I don't find that's funny or interesting!!! =[ |一大堆人说很好看,但是我觉得还好而已!!! =[
FACE Q Mask --> The wrap is so cute!!! Love this mask!!! =] |包装纸很可爱,而且还很好用!!! =]


Feb 17, 2013 Sunday
Together《在一起》 --> Wasting time movie, don't waste your time and money to watch this!!! =[ 浪费时间,浪费金钱的电影!!! =[
The 9th Day of Chinese New Year --> Had a little supper with my high school girl friend!!! But I have to head home earlier because I've a driving test on the next day!!! =[ |电影后就是坐下来聊一聊,但是由于第二天有驾驶考试,所以就免了!!! =[


Feb 18, 2013 Monday
Driving Test --> Yeah!!! I've passed my driving test!!! =] |终于拿到驾驶照了!!! =]
Long Island Iced Tea --> Such a long time didn't have my favorite long island iced tea!!! But the way the make it wasn't good enough!!! =[ |很久没有喝我的最爱了,可是他们调酒又调到一点酒味都没有!!! =[


Feb 19, 2013 Tuesday
Lost in Thailand 《人再囧途之泰囧》 --> Watched this movie in YouTube, but it wasn't that funny to me lol!!! =[ |不用去电影院,YouTube就有得看这部电影,但是票房高又有什么用,又不是很好看!!! =[


Feb 20, 2013 Wednesday
Sing K Alone??? --> Have you ever try to sing k alone??? I did!!! =] |一个人去唱K!!! =]


Feb 21, 2013 Thursday
Lincoln --> What a boring movie!!! =[ |非常闷的电影!!! =[


Feb 22, 2013 Friday
Nephew's Birthday Present --> Serious??? Wasted three hours in 1U just to get a birthday present??? |浪费了三个小时才买到的礼物,真是的!!! =[


Feb 23, 2013 Saturday
Perfect --> "It looks perfect just because it isn't perfect!!!" |因为不完美所以更美!!! =]


Feb 24, 2013 Sunday
My Nephew Birthday --> Happy Birthday to my eldest nephew!!! =] |祝我的大侄儿生日快乐!!! =]
Sushi King --> Dinner with my high school girl friend at Sushi King!!! =] |晚餐就是吃这个啦!!! =]
Spider --> What a fake spider movie!!! =[ |很假,没有很好看!!! =[


Feb 25, 2013 Monday
Cloud Atlas --> Complicated movie, keep jumping here and there!!! =[ |复杂的电影,是很需要很清晰的头脑去看的,但是我看电影是要放松的啊!!! =[


Feb 26, 2013 Tuesday
Enemy --> Who's the scariest enemy??? Is the one who had two faces that pretend to be good in front of you but stepped you like hell at the back!!! |最恐怖的敌人就是人前人后两个样!!! =[


Feb 27, 2013 Wednesday
Jack the Giant Slayer --> Nice movie!!! =] |好看!!! 好看!!! =]


Feb 28, 2013 Thursday
Little Something --> What a sweet and lovely song!!! =] |好听的歌曲就是要分享的!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.