【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, February 18, 2013

【Friends|朋友】Long Island Iced Tea|長島冰茶

Today is that day that I have my favorite drinks,
Unfortunately, it turns out bad,
it supposed consists of five different alcohol in it!!!
but I doesn't get to taste any of those alcohol from it...!!!
What a sad thing!!! =[
******************************************************
今天晚上我终于有机会点我的最爱!!!
可是。。。
为什么那么不好喝,
没有什么酒精味道!!! =[
太失望了!!! =[

I'm totally understand that my photo shooting skill is bad,
but obviously it just not only my problem,
the light is dark and people keep moving,
and I have the feeling that,
there will be someone came over and told me that
"You can't take picture here!!!"
(Well, obviously I think too much of it!!! =])
我知道拍照技术不好,
因为灯光太暗,
然后又动来动去,
感觉上当我拍的时候会有人会走过来说:
“这里不能拍照!”
(不要误会,是我想太多了

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.