【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

【Gift|禮物】Beauty Hamper???|美裝禮籃

 Grab this from my third older sister!!!
Hahahaha!!!
Don't you have a feeling that younger sister always love to take older sister's stuff!!!
She got this Chinese New Year hamper from the beauty salon that she went to,
have no idea why they gave her,
but since she isn't using it,
so I just grab it from her!!!
What an evil little sister!!!
*****************************************
新年快到咯!!!
有急着买年货买礼篮吗???
我三姐今天就收到一个,
结果就被我抱回家,
我真是个坏蛋的妹妹,
每次都很喜欢姐姐的东西,嘻嘻!!!

 For those that don't know me,
I don't have a proper room, proper closet, proper place to keep my stuff,
so I just unwrap it instead of wait till after Chinese New Year!!!
*************************************
不知道为什么自己当时那么贪心要抱回家,
抱回家后,
又没有地方放才后悔,
所以就只好把它全部拆出来!!!

 I bet this are the facial stuffs,
but I still love to use KOSE!!!
Umm, can I pass these back to her???
***********************************
这些洗脸用品。。。
还没开的时候就抱着“又有新东西尝试了”的态度,
可是一开了过后就后悔了,
有点“不敢用”的心态,
毕竟我也是比较我现在用着的那个KOSE系列!!!

 Felt regret at this moment, 
I have no idea how to use this thing!!! =[
****************************************
这是什么???
有谁可以告诉我???
是打针吗???
这就是贪心的后果!!! =[

 These two too!!!
How to use???
Anyone use it before???
*************************************
贪心的后果陆续有来,
就是我也不知道这两支的用法???
怎么办???

I think I will just use this!!!
**************************************
唯一说实在会用的就只有这个!!!

Well, there's bag for those things that I don't know how to use,
should I pass everything back to my sister???
This is the revenge of greedy lol!!!
*************************************
贪心的后果,
最后很想把这个附送的包包一起丢回给我三姐,
因为阻位又没有地方放!!!


Posts on this date -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.