【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Friday, January 04, 2013

【Driving|駕駛】Finally Pass!!!

Yup, I have finally pass this driving law test.
I have failed on the first time...
Why???
Because I didn't study at all!!!
Yes, is all my fault because I was lazy to study on the first time,
and wasted 40bucks to repeat the test again!!!
What a shame...
I haven't failed for sooo long,
this is just so break my rules,
what to do...
is a past tense!!!
Just have to keep going,
and taught me a lesson for not studying and hope to gain something.
No pain, no gain!!!

自己活该不要读书,
所以浪费了四十块,
谁都不能怪,
只是可以怪自己,
明知道自己的人生永远都是没有“不劳而获”的事,
同时也忘记了自己的名言是
天下没有白吃的午餐
也因为这样我都一直强迫自己要努力,
不相信不努力就会得到任何东西,
不相信赌博会赢钱,
不相信机会会给没有准备好的人!!!

Previous Learning Post
Next Learning Post
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.