【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, January 10, 2013

【Mask|面膜】Peach Hand Gloves

 Finally, there's a free time for me to do some "mask",
maybe just some of you will get this,
(basically people just much more concern on their face instead of hands)
but my hand used to be very dry all the time, 
especially after I done with my dishes and washed my clothes,
my hand can't really get along with any of those sensitive soap.
之前在香港买了那么多终于有时间用了
(后来发现原来马来西亚也有卖,不过没关系反正都买了)
我的手天生就是不能动肥皂的,
尤其是那种洗碗洗衣洗地的那种,
[可是难道就因为这样就像个大小姐什么都不做吗???
没有!!! 我还是照样做,嘻嘻!!!
因为妈妈太辛苦了!!! =]]

As it mentioned on the packet,
it's just like a hand glove, 
but sadly I can't smell any peach smell...
(for those that know me in person known that I can't smell anything)
But I do feel my hands were very comfort inside of it!!! =] 
就像个医生的手套,
可是里面都像是面膜那种的润液,
很舒服!!!

Posts on this date -

Previous Mask Post
Next Mask Post

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 这个我是在香港买的,马来西亚的sasa好像也有卖,没有记错应该是RM10.90!!! =]

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. 有,这个还不错用,可是过了几天,我的手还是干燥回来!!! =[

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.