【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

【Driving|駕駛】First Driving Lesson|第一堂駕駛課程

This will be short!!!
Never been through any driving lesson,
finally pass my driving law test and get my L license,
so I'm legally to drive in Malaysia.
The sad thing is I have to learn manual car,
this is so lame, 
why Malaysia still love to stick with old school thing???
Well, let's think it this way, 
is another chance for me to learn new thing again!!! =]
And not to be shamed that I "kill the engine" couple times!!! =[
I know for those who know how to drive will laugh at me,
no deniying, I'm stupid and careless driver lol!!! =]
****************************************
今天终于开始学驾车了,
终于过了驾驶纪律执照,
终于来到了这一步,
很不多说,
只想纪录我今天“死火”很多次,
虽然有美国驾照,
可是我那边学的都是自动式车,
没有特别说一定要学自行式车,
虽然拖拖拉拉了这么久,
最后还不是一定要学!!! =]


Posts on this date -

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.