【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fashionhomez.com

Chinese New Year is getting closer,
everyone was just trying to have more ("excuse") to shopping!!!
Well, so is time for me to shop more!!!
***************************************
新年快到了,
又有借口购物了!!!

I bought all these from "fashionhomez.com",
did anyone heard about this shopping website???
It's recommend by my third sister!!!
**************************************** 
这次是网购,
就在这个fashionhomez.com网址,
平时懒惰的我,
连网购都懒,对!!!
我真是一个懒惰虫!!!
而是我三姐介绍的!!!

The first thing that I would like to share is this shoe!!!
Since my last shoe that I bought in H&M was no longer wearable,
and I already throw it during my trip in HongKong,
I love that shoe very much,
it brought me to Singapore, China, Taiwan and HongKong!!!
Can't really drop it off from my travel packing list!!!
So I have to find a replacement for it,
Well, this is not as good as the old one,
but the most important thing is...
it's WHITE color!!!
^.^
I'm currently addicted to this type of shoes instead of high heel!!!
****************************************
很久没有买鞋子了,
上次在H&M买的鞋子已经是筋疲力尽了,
毕竟它已经陪我到很多地方,
由马来西亚到新加坡,到九寨沟,到台湾,到香港!!!
到香港,它已经是竭尽所能了,
所以只好在香港与它说再见。
而我最近很喜欢这种款式,
给我一种很有性格的感觉,
而且这个又是白色的!!!
好烂的借口!!! o.o

 White again!!! XD
***********************************
白色的外套!!!

 Does it look like bee shirt???
hahaha!!!
Others than black and white,
I seldom pick others colors duh!!!
**************************************
 这个有像蜜蜂衣吗???
我还真蛮少买黑白之外的衣服咯!!!

 Yup, there you go!!!
Black and white again!!!!
**************************************
 黑黑白白,都是我的最爱!!!

 Another black and white!!!
***********************************
对啦,对啦,又是黑白!!!

Hahahaha!!! Black again!!!
why my life so lame???
Just black and white???
Yup!!! =]
*************************************
最后一件黑白,
有点白痴,可是没办法哦!!!

2 comments:

  1. 哈哈,我之前也买了新年衣,
    可以开开心心过年了 =D

    你喜欢线条的衣服哦 =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.